Monday, March 26, 2007

Sun, paint and company

We are currently hosting a work team from Anchor Baptist Church in Maryland. We love having groups come down. Today they are painting here at the Bible college where we teach. It is a very hot day. A couple of people are feeling a little week after so much time in the sun and not wanting to consume enough liquids. They are currently resting and drinking gatorade.

I will tell you about our family. My husband is David, he is great. He keeps me growing spiritually and laughing. We love beeing together. Our children are Benjamin (13), Rebekah (12), Abigail (10), and Jacob (8). Along with being a wife and mother, I also homeschool the children and teach one course here at the Bible college. I am an RN so the course I teach it health.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hey Kandie! I am so excited that you have joined the blogging world! It will be great for your family and friends in the States to see pictures and get updated news from you all! For the updating posts problem - if you get on your regular internet browser and go to your blog address - at the bottom of the screen you should see a block that says "power blogger." If you click on that, it should prompt you to sign in - and from there it will give you options to view, edit, or add posts. Hope this helps! Are pork tomales on the menu this week?