Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tired

Tired is what I am. Stan (the widower missionary with whom we share this house) has a group of 8 guests from the US here this week. They are doing construction work at his church. Since he has no wife (yet, he gets married in August) I am doing the cooking for them. That makes it a total of 16 for all the meals. They arrived last Friday and will be leaving Friday morning. They are a great group and easy to prepare for. One lady in the group who works with me in the kitchen. She is fabulous and a fellow nurse. She has only been saved for 2 years and is seeing God do some awesome things in her family.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Praying for you durig this crazy busy week! Take care!

Kristi said...

You're a busy lady - it does sound like fun, though.
As for Mark - he hasn't mentioned kidney stone discomfort - as far as I'm concerned, esp. with Matthew having a cold right now, ignorance is bliss - I really haven't asked. Thanks for asking!!