Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Prayer Requests

Dear friends and family,

Please pray for the Stilwell/Hogg family as Grandpa Hogg (Evelyn's dad) passed away yesterday. That would be David's grandpa. He was a very godly man who is now singing the Hallelujah Chorus in heaven. Dad and Mom are working on changing their already purchased airline tickets. They had planned to travel for furlough on the 10th but things will probably be changed.

Also please pray for our church's evangelistic campaign this Friday through Sunday. Over 800 invitations have been handed out around the church. Pray that many will see their need of receiving the Risen Lamb as their Saviour.

Thanks so much for your prayer support.

2 comments:

COURTNEY said...

Hello Stilwell Family!!!

It was such a thrill to see your comment on my family's adoption blog. :) It made my "Good Friday" even better!

I will keep you all in my prayers, and since I love to read blogs, I'm sure I'll be checking your's regularly. I've already read all the kids' bios and am THRILLED that the ladies love to read. It was always my favorite subject in school. (And you're all so GROWN-UP! What happened!?!)

I hope you all are having a wonderful Easter. Can't wait to see you in July!

Jess said...

Kandie and family,

So sorry to hear about David's grandpa. We will be praying that all the changes that come with leaving early will go so smoothly. And we will definitely be praying about this weekend - what an opportunity to even use this home-gowing as a testimony...the hope of our resurrection - that one day we will not only be with our Lord, but with others (our family) who has been saved and died before us. May the Lord use this for His glory!