Monday, April 14, 2008

Abigail is Free!

Abigail did get her cast off on Saturday after a long drawn out Peruvian hospital process. I will spare you the details! She was very nervous at first to use the wrist (which those of you who have had casts know is normal). She is quite happy to be able to take care of herself now. I am thankful for all the family and friends who have helped in her care over the past 6 weeks while she has been in the cast and collar bone wrap.

The before and after pictures!
Isn't she beautiful!

Look at those waffles daddy made for supper on Saturday night. It is our family tradition to have waffles on Saturday night. I am so thankful for a husband who is able to take such good care of the children and is a good cook too. Benjamin has also been doing a fair amount of cooking. From what I hear, he is a good chicken nuggets maker. Hmm, maybe I should have him keep it up even when I return to Peru!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations Aigail!! You are beautiful - with or without the cast!